Sunday, March 18, 2012

Departure


I'm leaving in a couple of days for Japan. A COUPLE OF DAYS. I'm incredibly nervous, and at the same time, obviously very excited! To be honest, I'm not even sure if I'll have time/be able to update this blog...but in the event that I can, you guys know where to find me :)

It's kind of hard to focus on Japan right now (what with all the college decisions that are coming out). Once again I find myself worrying about my college future, but some of the acceptance letters I've been receiving have been more relieving than anything else.

As for Japan, I'm very excited for the experience.

My school:
A small, private all girl's Catholic High School/Middle School

My family:
Parents and two sisters (15, 17)

My location:
Gifu, Japan

Most of all, I am ready to meet new people, shop, and learn!

2 comments: