Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day No.1

My cat cheezeburger is trying to eat my luggage! What the lump :I

Korean Air!

 The inside of Korean Air planes is insane!! Seriously huge... There were three bathrooms, and a million middle seats to boot.
 In-flight entrainment was spectacular! I watched A Dangerous Method and Memoirs of a Geisha.
On top of that, the remote turns into a game controller!! Needless to say, Tetris was had :D
I also listened to J-pop
 The coke was tall and skinny and had Korean on it.

I could not beat the first guy. This game is HARD.

Famous Korean dish...too bad I can't remember it haha

After some 11 odd hours, in Japan at last!

 
The hotel even has Yukata. Awesome!

And random outside of hotel room! More to come :)



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you survived the flight! I love all the photos - this is going to be an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this is gonna be great!! Why are you in a hotel and not some person's house? Looooove you and these pics are awesome :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you SOOOO much - please update the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete