Sunday, April 22, 2012

April Pictures

Yay old pictures! This picture is of Takahiro...I think. It's a poster of a Japanese singer that's in my host sister's room, anyway. Something I find kind of interesting is the HUGE interest in boy bands here. Japanese, Korean it doesn't seem to matter xD I personally like Arashi, but I'm not as into it as some of the people here are. I think it must be because of the no dating policy at school. Plus the fact that there are no male students. No guys to look at, no guys to talk to...what's a girl to do? The answer must be boy bands. But yeah, not too invested in the stuff myself. 

As a sidenote, Korean is a very popular language to take at my highschool. Seriously. A lot of Japanese girls are learning Korean right now. I was assigned Spanish and was too lazy to change it (lol). Please imagine for a moment me learning Spanish. In Japanese. It's like learning a language you don't know WITH  a language you don't know. Good times, good times.





 A bread store in a train! Absolutely adorable. I especially liked the Anpanman and Totoro bread pieces :3














 A random picture of me without make-up. I put my hair in braids after  took a shower and weeee...curl thingies. I actually kind of like it. Makes me feel like Hermione haha (shout out to my childhood, yo)









Andddd my school! I really, really, really wish I could take pictures of the inside. But, alas. Each classroom has wooden slots ("lockers") for each student located at the back of the room. Teachers use chalk and blackboards. My homeroom is located on the 3rd floor and I'm seated right next to the window. I can't quite explain how beautiful it is to, after a long day, look outside that window. I see huge mountains, electric poles, Japanese houses, the school buses, cherry blossoms, people, cars...It's a great view. (I wanna take a pictureeee and sharrree). Well! That's it for the pretty old pictures. I'm still way behind. Till next time!

11 comments:

  1. those buns look so cute and yummy! the pic of you looks like hermione, but also like you're a down to earth hippie type :) The whole 'view of Japanese town outside your school window' thing TOTALLY reminds me of an anime stereotype X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? While I was taking the picture I was like "this pic is for melanie!" haha :) I'm so hippie these days. No one shaves frequently at St. Mary's lol so I don't shave very often. Going full hipster mode dude. And it totally is an anime-y moment, isn't it? Now I just need to get on to that damn school roof top xD

      Delete
    2. I bet, at an all girl's school XD thats great that you're mixing with the natives >:P FULFILL THE ANIME MOMENTS OF YOUR DREAMSSSS

      Delete
  2. nom nom nom :3 buns~ haha. And wait...you're learning spanish...in japanese? Languageception...need to go deeper...Learning Korean in Spanish in Japanese XD <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT! -insert NO IDEARRR WHAT IM DOING DOG.JPG- haha. <3

      Delete
  3. Dude. Seriously. Spanish in Japanese and you speak English. Total Languageception as Josh said. UNFORTUNATELY, I woke up today at 1:30, so everyone saw these updates BEFORE ME AND THEY STOLE EVERYTHING I WAS GONNA SAY.

    But anyways. Those breads look delish, and I suggest that you buy them all. BUY ALL THE BUNS. nom nom

    Loooooove you and can't wait to hug you :3

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I abosolutely read this comment in your voice!! Haha <3 Miss you so much! Can't wait to hug yah :3

      Delete
  4. I happened to find your youtube you were going to go to Japan and came here.
    I wish youhave a good time in Japan:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad ur still alive :D jk, but I'm glad your doing well there :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha just barely ;D I'm doing great! My school is veryyy strict though haha. How're you doing? :)

      Delete